Saturday, October 11, 2008

When others don't believe in me...

In the past I may or may not have had a few not so successful attempts at baking bread, which has lead to a disbelief in my abilities to bake bread without a doughy middle (that's what "tends" to happen to my bread). When I announced this morning that I decided to take another shot at this art I am trying to master. The response I got wasn't exactly what I was hoping for... This is what I got...
'I'm going to make bread today' (Me, with excitement), "Well... good luck with that, don't you remember what happened that last 5 times you made bread?... It didn't turn out!"( William, not so excited). Not only am I going to make perfectly baked delicious homemade bread, I'm not going to allow those who have shown no faith in my abilities (or lack of thus far) to enjoy in the amazingly warm scrumptious delight that will not only smell and look amazing it will also be baked through and through;)

2 comments:

Marylou said...

Well, I am going to say encouraging things so I can have some! I think it will turn out fine...

Nicole said...

You are sounding a little like the Little Red Hen. So cluck, cluck!