Saturday, September 27, 2008

To all my sister in-laws... I now feel your pain

Okay, so today is Will's birthday, and he asked my dear mother to make him dinner. So, my dear mother called me not 10 min ago asking Will to come out and get his b-day present b/c it was "too big" for her to carry in. Wondering what she got him I ran out to her car to find...
a CAT!!!! So, to all my sister in-laws I think that I now get the award for most annoying present given to your "child" even though he's not my "child" I still get the award.
To be honest I think that this little kitten will be Williams favorite present. He LOVES his little kitty and even if I DO NOT like cats, thanks Mom for giving him the cat!

2 comments:

Marylou said...

You are very welcome, Kristi!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have a blog now...we can learn together! Have a great day friend.