Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm broken and hurting!

I'm broken and hurting(well, I will be when I get the heating bill)!Why must we be "warm" in order to survive? This is tearing me apart. I've acclimated myself to the crisp cool fall weather, just to have William tell me when he got home from school that he thinks "it's time", time to turn up the thermostat and warm up this house. No need for anyone to worry about us. The heat is on! And I am crying (inside that is).This ridiculous need for heat! What is the world coming to?!? Even the butter was calling out to me for warmth. When I went to butter my bagel this morning the butter was solid and sad(we keep our butter out in a butter dish and it's always soft and ready to serve us, our butter is a special servant always willing and ready to spread).

1 comment:

Marylou said...

LOL I am sure you will find a way through this tragical time... I am just glad you turned on the heat!