Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Flash!

Okay, so I don't really have a news flash... I don't have anything to write about. But, I've noticed that "we" aren't posting as much as "we" used to. And by "we" I mean all my sisters in-law. So, I'm posting... and about what? Nothing. Let me see. This week has been... well, everything. Happy, loving, depressing, sad, joyous,frustrating, fun... I guess it's been a little bit of a roller coaster. I'm enjoying life, but it can be a little stressful at times. I've been so blessed that all the frustrations seem so small in comparison to the amazingly wonderful gifts I've received. Gifts not from the store but from the heart.

1 comment:

Marylou said...

I ';ve been through a lot of weeks like you described It is exausting! Anyway I hope this is a mostly good week for you! I love you.