Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm not "dying" for another month...


I've made a promise not to dye.... my hair for another month. I've caused too much damage already and have vowed (thanks a lot Molly) not to touch my hair for at least a month. Hair dye is my only" vice" in this crazy hectic life. So, please pray for my addiction to color as I struggle to come to grips. But the upside of this whole ordeal is... I got an amazing hair cut and LOVE it! I'll admit it's taking a little getting used to. But I'm falling in love with my hair, which is a new feeling. I've never "loved" like this before.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you cause I love color too:) I am looking forward to seeing where this no color thing takes you... I see it now...healthy, shiny hair that glistens from a distance....

Mark and Jordan Anderson said...

Umm not to be a downer to your commitment, but you do live with Joshua, you know. I'm just not sure if you can resist, but I'd love to see you do it!
I think I remember what your real color is...kinda?
You look beauti-mous any way, love ya!

Marylou said...

I am so looking forward to seeing this in person...

Nicole said...

At leastyou only said a month. After I chopped mine, I vowed to my hubby not to cut or dye for 1 YEAR! That was torturous! Your pic is really cute though, and for the record, you have such a pretty natural color!

Marylou said...

Your secret is safe with me.....