Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good gravy!!!

Good gravy!!! Graduation/Liberia… can I say stressful!?! I’m super excited about both, but I’m a tad bit overwhelmed. Anyway, today Joshua took William to register for… COLLEGE!!! I’m so proud of him and looking forward to this next year. Anyway, I’m off to get a few supplies for Liberia, and I’m still thinking about what to get for Sunday:/



When I wipe away my tears I still know that you are here.
I see the works of your hands all around me.
I will lie down and sleep in peace tonight and in the morning when I awake you’ll still be with me.
I will praise you in the storm, and give thanks even with this broken heart.
I will lie down and sleep in peace because I know you’re always with me.

1 comment:

Marylou said...

Beautiful! I am so glad He is always here for me! Praying for you this weekend!